When life gets too big or too small it might be nice having someone to talk to.
Times when life might become a bit too big
- Too many thoughts on your mind
- Too high expectations from yourself and others
- Too many people in too large auditoriums
Times when life might become a bit too small
- Surrounded with too few people to share your time and thoughts with
- A bit to narrow confines about life and your wishes.
- Not enough space to talk about life´s big questions
The student priests offers conversations to everyone regardless of their faith and/or belief. The student priests works to maintain confidentiality and the service is free of charge. The priests also offers group discussion on the topic of grief and coping with life, and arranges labyrinth walks.
Contact Student priests
Anne Anker Bolstad
Phone: 915 11 244
Opening hours: Monday and Tuesday 09.00-15.00, thursdays you have to do an apointment
Visit: Located on 1th floor, SINN health, nternatet, HINN Lillehammer
Tlf. 952 58 753